Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Cuts

We finally got the Dilly's their summer hair cuts- its been so hot in the house with no AC that Nico is shedding like crazy- I finally had enough!

Nico is loving it- I am sure she was burning up all the time before
I have to go buy her a new collar today because she lost so much fur that even on the smallest hole it almost slides off over her head!

(Chris usually monitors me when I buy new stuff for the Dillys- they are both girls so I also go for pink but Chris gets mad because he doesn't want to walk the dogs with pink leashes and collars- I am TOTALLY going to buy a pink one today- and by the time he gets home from work it will be too late because I will throw away the tags- HAHAHA!)

Zira looks so goofy- she had so many mats in her fur
I told them to just shave her
We call this look
Stranger Danger
Because she seriously looks like a completely different dog when she is shaved
Here she is after her haircut

And here is Zira shaggy before the hair cut

Don't tell me that doesn't look like two different dogs!
I prefer the before picture- I vow I will be better at taking them to the groomers so she doesn't get as many mats in her fur and we don't have Stranger Danger roaming around for a month.....

0 comments: