Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moving Day!

Moving day has come and gone
and
we have not moved.....
All our things are packed in boxes
All our food, clothes- EVERYTHING

You see- we went to go do the final walk through on our new place
and- it was FILTHY, DISGUSTING, SMELLY, DIRTY
NOT somewhere I was going to live
We first walked through the place well over a month ago
somewhere between then and 2 days ago--
EWWWW
The landlord tried to get it cleaned up
its a lost cause- there is no amount of cleaning to get that cleaned

So.......
the search is on (again)
We are entirely packed
Chris has to go back to work Monday

We spent all day yesterday searching
Everything is dirty!
I mean yes I am a fairly clean person
but I mean COME ON!
JUST CLEAN THE PLACE UP!
We went through at least 4 places that we couldn't get out of fast enough!
A few others that just won't work for us.....
and back at square one.....

So we must find a place
(like today!)
So please if you know of somewhere
CLEAN
{ and allows doggies :) }
Please email me!
We are going to be searching all day today
and we really need to find something!

shalane.egbert@gmail.com

May the force be with us.....
{ before we kill something or each other }

1 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my gosh you guys! I'm so sorry! I wish we were there to help. I actually really like looking through classifieds and looking for a new place to live. It's kind of a sickness really. :) I wish I could help you! Man that stinks! (literally it sounds like) Sorry!