Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

cake pops- addendum

OK- so I pretty much have problems with the whole getting my hands dirty. No really, I avoid it at all costs. I approach pretty much any "finger food" with the two finger approach, only using the 2nd hand when absolutely necessary. I don't know why- I just do. And (as most of the Egbert's I'm sure have learned by now) I ALWAYS have to have a napkin- I also do not know why but it's like my security blanket- JUST in case my fingers get dirty.
Any who- I have made cake pops twice now and both times I have just dug right in and used my hands. Yes- it works. But I am also wondering if any one else knows of a different method? I just use my hands to mix them all up and then form them together.
I was pretty much hating it the entire time- yes they are good and yes it's worth it in the end.
BUT- there has got to be another way!