Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

officially done

ITS TOO DANG HOT!
No A/C.

Even when I come home and turn the fans on and open the windows....
its hours before it cools down
Last night I swear even at midnight I was STILL dying....

I keep telling myself
10 more days.....

It's starting to make me have serious anxiety about the whole thing....
eeeks....
I knew the day would always come that we would eventually leave
I guess I just didn't think it would ever really come I guess.

Oh well.... I'm on temporary strike from packing.
I keep looking around the house and thinking

"Oh, now that would look really cool
smashing to the ground if I threw it out the upstairs window-
I wonder what it would really look like...."

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about throwing things... I wanted to do it with most of my mom's stuff.