Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

a night at the park

Lanie: "Oh good Honey, I put my camera in my bag to take some pictures on our walk."
Chris: "Oh ok"

*click*

*click*


Lanie: "Hmm, I really do not know how to use this camera. I can't ever get a good picutre- there are like 1800 different settings to choose from how am I supposed to know which one is best??"
Chris: "Just try taking the flash off, thats what your problem is"
Lanie: "Oh ok, oh right here ok perfect"
Chris: "And don't zoom in so much"

*click*

Lanie: "Dang- still no good"
Chris: "Try a different setting"
Lanie fiddles with camera, finally finding the "Outdoor" setting

*click*

Chris: "You turned the flash on again- here let me do it"
Lanie hands camera to Chris
Chris proceeds to fiddle with settings for a few minutes.......
Chris gives camera back to Lanie
Chris: "Ok now try it"

*click*

*click*

Lanie: "Its still not working....."
Chris: "Well stop zooming in, and (!?!) the flash is on again- what did you do??"
Lanie: "I don't know- I just want to take pictures"
Chris: "Here, I will do it"

*click*

*click*

*click*
Chris: "Let's just remember our memories ok??"
Lanie: "Ok"

6 comments:

Mason Family said...

maybe you should take class on photography or refer back to the camera book? You might have a camera that needs to focus on it's own, but you are snapping BEFORE it can focus. Check to see if your button goes down a little bit (about half way) and focus'. try shooting each other or something still and not the dogs.
Good luck with the pics!

Unknown said...

Lanie- I love this post. It's classic.

Natasha said...

that's hilarious. i'm glad you just posted the pictures anyways. haha.

Stephanie said...

HA HA HA that is a really funny post!!! Love it.

Mel said...

LOL Hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh!

The SoCal Jones' said...

That is sooo funny. I feel the same way with my camera.