Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th


I will start by saying
I AM AWFUL AT TAKING PICTURES
I think it stems from the fact that my (wonderful) husband
has a seriously inability to take a "decent" picture

We had a good 4th (5th) though! Chris was able to get the day off which was great!
We did the usual parade with the Wisemans- which is always fun! Even though I must say this year- the parade- not so great. But we still had fun!

The 4th was also Zira's birthday!
Oh our little Dilly is getting so old- 4 years now!
I cannot believe that we have had her that long now!
Happy Birthday Dilly

Little Zira in our first apartment- 6 months old!
How cute! I miss this little puppy!


2 comments:

The SoCal Jones' said...

happy Birthday Zira!

Stephanie said...

happy birthday zira, I hope all your wildest dreams came true?