Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Back

We're Back
{I know there are so many of you that missed us so dearly!}
Its been a while since I have posted- busy cleaning and organizing (I love it)
I am really starting to feel settled and I am really liking it actually. I really did imagine that I would be much more upset about leaving our house to come to an apartment 1/3 the size. But I am actually really really happier here. I love organizing and decorating so its been fun to play around with everything. I definitely don't feel like everything is done but I feel like we are off to a good start.
Thank you to everyone for their support during this interesting time for us. It is definitely not over yet for us- but the light at the end of the tunnel keeps getting a little brighter....
Overall things seem to be improving for all of us and we are all much happier here.
I am going to continue to post more often- I kind of like chronicling our lives and being able to show everyone who we are.
I will be back tomorrow with some pictures of our new place and how things are coming along.....

0 comments: