Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

packing

month 6

You may think-
"you've been packing for 6 months? shouldn't you be done by now?"
I literally started packing before Christmas last year
and I am still going at it.
it's been quite nice actually going slow and really organizing everything.
for the first move ever (this will be move 5 for us)
I am sure that when we do get where ever we are going-
we will be able to find anything we need.
I am also determined to not pack anything up and bring it with me
that I don't actually want or need.
I can't even count how many boxes I have taken to DI at this point
or the countless items I have given away
that I have been packing up and moving with us for the last 4 years.
for every 2 boxes i pack-
I try to get one box of "give away"
so far it's going really well.


box count:
50


I think I need to go get more boxes.......

0 comments: