Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy Weekend

In addition to the party Friday night- I spent Saturday at Lagoon
I hadn't been to Lagoon in years- but we had so much fun!
I went with two friends from work and we spent the WHOLE day there
by the time we left we were walking so slow to the car.

At Lagoon they have the Sky Coaster which is the one they strap you into a harness, then strap you to each other and pull you up really high up a tower and you have to pull a rip cord to release once you get to the top. I had no intention of doing it when we got there, but my friend Kristina really wanted to do it and so finally I gave in.
We had to wait for 30 minutes in line then another 10 minutes after we got suited up. By that time we were both really really nervous (note: I was nervous the ENTIRE time).
Overall I am so glad I did it. It was so much fun. Kristal wasn't into it so she stayed on the ground and ate ice cream and watched us scream our heads off.
Here are a few pics




I especially love this one- We were flying by so fast it was hard to get a good picture

1 comments:

First Child said...

your crazy!!! i can not beleive you got on that thing!
_aysa & lisa