Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

favorites

I love searching the internet for cool new things
Lately I have found some great websites thought I would share-

Sister store to two of my favorite sites CB2 and Crate and Barrel
Its pretty much a kids store with lots of cool stuff
I really love all the storage containers- but if you have kids check it out!

In preparation for my eclipse party I searched the internet
for good deals on decorating and craft supplies
this site is great! I ordered quite a few things from this site within
recent weeks. And when I received an item that was broken- I simply
called them up and I had my replacement (FREE!) within 2 days!

I love organization stuff and they have such great funky stuff!
I especially love the grassy organizer- I totally am going to get that!

A friend told me about this site last night- must see if you have a little girl!
Seriously incredible deals- makes me ALMOST
(keyword-ALMOST) excited to have a little girl.
(but not that excited to actually pursue it-
all I can say is Steph it better be a girl!)

My all time favorite Magazine- made into a
most wonderful website of anything you need to know! :)
My favorites are the new uses for old things-
its the greatest!

If you are looking to plan a party
this is a go-to site!
So may great idea for any occasion!

I love organizing and cleaning
so it pretty much goes without saying
that this site is the greatest!

Inexpensive, good makeup
Don't really need to say more.....


Check out these sites- and if you have
any favorites please leave them in a comment
I am always looking for new cool sites!
Happy Shopping!

0 comments: