Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

eclipse

Another pic of the food spread- which was so good!
these are the test tubes we had as seen above in the white bowl
each tube was filled with blood (pomegranate juice) and labeled by specimen :)
The gift bag table
we had nail polish, lip gloss and necklaces to wear for the night

Here are the necklaces I put together (thanks to Lisa's help)
they were double sided so people could choose their team











thanks to everyone who helped out to make it such a success!

4 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

ok seriously, you throw awesome parties. Can I come to your breaking dawn party?

Lanie said...

Of course!!
I better get planning!

First Child said...

All out love it! Now wonder you will be bringing a truck to my house. I'm going to make space. I wanted to see the trees and entry but am happy to see what I saw. Beautiful. I think you and Chris should have a Twilight Master Bedroom!!! How romantic :0

First Child said...

Don't mean to complain that you don't post on th family blog the link is a good reminder but I lost the mark on my favorites list and kept forgetting to get you blog address have it marked now.