Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last Day

Friday was the last day of class for my Master students, I can't believe they are done already! They are my first class that I have actually taught for the whole Masters program, so I must admit I do feel a little attached to them. I feel like a proud mother who's children are going out into the world for the first time.

I thought they are all probably ready to just get away from me especially after spending almost everyday with me for the past 4 months. But, I guess they will miss me as much as I'll miss them. They totally suprised me by bringing me flowers at the end of the day. It was such a great suprise.

So, thank you girls I really appreciate it. Congratulations on getting through it. I know it was hard and at times you hated it (and probably me) but I'm glad you 4 stuck through it.

Natalie, Laney, Katie and Whitney, I love you guys and best of luck to you all in your new career. I'm sure you will all do so well. And, don't forget to update me on what you are up to every once and a while, you know where to find me!

2 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

I didn't realize you taught such a small class. that is great though because it's so much more personal. That must feel good to be done, next semester here you come!

Stephanie said...

I love the new background. If you want to get rid of the logo for cutest blog on the block you can go into the HTML/Java script on your layout page (where you added the new background) and delete the last three lines, this should delete it.