Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Separation Anxiety

While we go on vacation Zira will be staying with Chris' parents
and Nico will be staying here
Nico does not do well on her own-
she is VERY dependent on the little dilly so to practice being on her own
I took her and Zira together yesterday for a "practice run" at the "Lodge"
After much coaxing I was told Nico ended up doing OK and Zira was fine
which was kind of expected.
The "Lodge" called me this afternoon politely recommending that maybe
Nico come on her own tomorrow to give it another try on her own.
I am feeling some serious anxiety leaving my child on her own in a strange place-
we have never left Nico and so the thought of leaving her for 8 days
gives me serious anxiety.
I quickly realized that I may be the one with separation anxiety.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

that is sad! She'll do great, and you'll have an amazing time!