Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Our House! Finally!

Well the past two months have gone by fast! Christmas and new years have just flown by not to mention moving. I'm sorry it has taken so long, its so crazy how time flies! I finally have some pictures to post of our new house. It still needs a few touchups and things put away but so far we are loving it!

Here is our masterbathroom
The best part about it, we don't ever have a shower door yet! So we have to use the shower in the other bathroom, and its getting kind of annoying....
Here is our bedroom, I'm thinkin I probably should have made the bed....
This is our lovely little office with the printer on the floor, Zira loves the paper
This is the entry when you first walk in the house, Chris was dancing it up in the background

This is the powder room downstairs, we need to get a bigger mirror, it looks tiny!
Here is the living room no furniture yet, just the way Zira likes it, lets just say this is Zira's favorite room! And yes, that is a potty pad... enough said
This is our family room not much furniture yet, we hope we can get some this year!
Here is our kitchen
And the dogs running very excitedly to me to see what I was doing...
I didn't take pictures of everything because most the rooms are just, well just that rooms with nothing in them.

We're so happy to finally be in our house and can't thank everyone for all their help to get us here! We have such wonderful families and friends who spent many hours helping clean, getting things finished up and letting the 3 of us crash the bachelor pad for 7 months while we finished things up (thanks keith :) ) We're so so grateful that we've finally made it after almost 2 years,!

5 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Lanie- Your house looks amazing. Good job and I'm sure you'll decorate it so cute. I love the sink in the powder room thats rad. Anyway hope all is well.

Natasha said...

It's gorgeous! I love the sink in the powder room and the rug in your bedroom! I'm so glad you're settled.

Stephanie said...

looking good, especially the placement of the potty pad... nicely done

Sachiyo said...

hi hi! it's been forever! you're house looks fab! we need to catch up soon. hope all is well :)

The SoCal Jones' said...

Looks beautiful! I wish we were next door..... :( sad for us!!