Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

My favorite things this week....

1. My new phone the G1. I'd been dying to get a new phone and thanks to my brother who had some gentle persuasion convinced me to get the google phone. I AM SO GLAD! It's pretty much the best thing ever, I can't stop playing with it. Its got so many col applications mostly just absolutely ridiculous ones like games, the weather channel, an etch a sketch.... Mostly things will distract me from getting anything done... ever....

2. My new purse I got for 75% off at Nordstrom, YES! Best day ever! (well asleast this week) My new phone fits in it quite nicely :)
3. Grapes- for some reason I cannot get enough red grapes to satisfy my craving. Me and Chris have been sick lately and all that sounds good is fruit and we have seriously eaten so much it could be considered unhealthy!
4. Cinnamon Candy- I love Valentines day for the simple reason of Cinnamon candy lips. A lady that I work with has a bowl sitting on her desk with all sorts of cinnamon candy, its so bad for me! Every time I walk by, which is quite frequently since its on the way to most things I need to do in my day, it starts with one, then when I walk by again, two, by the end of the day she has to fill up the bowl because they are gone!

Well thats me this week and the things that have "changed" my life! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

very fun... I wish I had all those new fun things! I also feel bad for the candy lady... there goes her paycheck! lol ;)

Gilly Funk said...

yeah!!! I am so glad you finally posted pics of your house. So awesome. I can't wait to see it in real life. I love the blue in your master, looks so nice.

oh and I love your post about your favorite things. that's fun. It did remind me though, weren't you going to give me an old purse for my christmas present?!?!?! :) HAHAHAHAH I am so totaly going to raid your closet when I come down.

The SoCal Jones' said...

Can we all raid your closet? That sounds fun!