Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Killing America... one slice at a time!

Any of you that have been to the Trolley in Springville, I'm sure have seen the massive slices of carrot cake that they always have on display. Well the carrot cake is definately a favorite in our house and everytime any of us go to Springville we always pick up a slice to share (you could easily feed 3 with one slice) So for valentines day my dad decided to buy a WHOLE cake for my mom. $50 and this is what you too can get.... (yes that is ONE serving!)
That is after we had eaten 8 servings! Can you imagine if you ate a WHOLE slice?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW!!! That is the highest fat content I have ever seen! I'm sure it was absolutly delicious!

Natasha said...

Wow, what is that cake made with? It's got to have like a gallon of butter or something. Either way, I'll have to try it ... it looks amazing!

The SoCal Jones' said...

Wow, pick my jaw up off the floor. It is amazing how many calories you can eat and not even be aware. I do love carrot cake though....