Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Funk

I was doing so well for a while with blogging.... then the funk came...

We are all settled into our new apartment and I REALLY like it here. The movie theater is in our back yard, Target and Harmon's are less than 2 minutes away and Petco is within Dilly walking distance.

It's hard to deny that I am still bummed about our house. The bank officially took back possession 3 weeks ago and last Wednesday the house was auctioned off at the courthouse in Provo. A part of me really did want to go to the auction just to see what it was like.... but, in the end I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. So our house is no longer our house, and thats ok. One step closer to being done with this crappy 3 1/2 year phase of our lives. Hopefully within the next 6 months all this will be over.

Sorry for a kind of depressing post.... just needed to say it.....

1 comments:

The SoCal Jones' said...

Sorry about your funk. Believe me, we know the feeling.