Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Colorado

Well its been... 4 days since I arrived here in Colorado. I actually really like it here. Only downfall- its getting cold! No snow yet since I've got here (I guess they don't get a whole lot???) But I like it. I've managed to get lost driving....every time I go anywhere. Multiple bloody noses... apparently coming from the Utah desert didn't prepare me for how dry it is here... and probably the higher altitude. But other than that all settled in!

A few pictures to see our new little apartment.....

Family Room
Hallway between family room and bathroom
Bedroom- good old humidifier trying to prevent more bloody nose incidents....

Between my clothes and Chris' clothes the built in closet was NOT enough room. So I required my own stand alone from IKEA. Not a bad price and with a little pairing down I was able to fit all my clothes... my shoes on the other hand... are shoved everywhere!

That's all really going on now. Just looking for jobs and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Can't believe the holidays are coming already!