Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

neglect

Poor little neglected blog... Doesn't get a whole lot of lovin' these days. I'm finding it a little challenging to be writing a blog about "the egberts" when 3/4 of "the egberts" live 10 hours away, and my life consists of an hour drive to work 9 hours at work and an hour home.
Well good news Chris finished the basement- talented that boy is- from the few little pictures he sent everything looks really good. Can't wait to get out there next week to help organize and make it nice!
I know you can really tell the superb-ness from this shot... but it was all I really had...


Also- for the 3 of you that look at our little neglected blog- thank you. I'm not always the best at getting around to everyone's and posting comments and staying caught up with everyone.
But I know you are there- looking, judging...... Kristina.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm judging you right this very second. And I'm keeping it super stalker-y by staying anonymous. Oooh creepy!

Mel said...

It looks great! You have an hour commute each way? Ugh!

The SoCal Jones' said...

It looks really good! Good luck on the cruise.

Anonymous said...

日本视讯聊天室 , 日本视讯美女 , 视讯聊天交友 , 免费视讯美女 , 视讯美女聊天室 , 免费视讯区 , 真人秀聊天视频网站 , 真人秀聊天室 , 真人秀场跳舞聊天室 , 大尺度真人秀场聊天室