Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

karma chameleon

When I think of changing I think of chameleons.
When I think of chameleons I think of the song "Karma Chameleon"
Why? I don't know....
I guess I've just always really wanted a chameleon....


Lots of changes and decisions for us this month.

Chris has made the decision to go back to school. I am very happy for him and he is also getting excited for that next chapter. He will start back up at UVU for the summer semester. Not sure what he wants to study yet... but there is still plenty of time for that! We are excited to start a new chapter in our lives. Lots of things are wrapping up for us and we are finally able to be rid of the past and all the great fun that has been for us.
Can't wait for the new exciting things to happen
and the challenges it will bring for us.



Ok I realize what that might sound like to some of you...
NO I am NOT pregnant... sorry :)

4 comments:

kenyon said...

c'mon do it for me? :) Jk Jk i havent gotten to harass you in a while though you have to admit
..from shayli not kenyon obviously

The SoCal Jones' said...

Yeah for going back to school! What fun. Hope you find something great to study. Remember when you wanted to be an engineer? Do it, do it!

Mel said...

Oh can I plug the engineer thing? Seriously! Our country has such a lack of American made engineers! Watch Waiting For Superman. Math is suffering in our country (we're last in all countries) so corporate America has to hire from outside the states. Look into it if it's an interest of yours.

CristaB said...

You're not pregnant? Come on, I totally thought you'd have like 5 kids running around by now. Imagine all that stickiness!!!!! Yay for going back to school. How true about the engineer thing, Caleb has commented on that before... But I guess he is one of them too. Hope you're doing swell!!