Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Family" Pictures

For Christmas this year Chris and I decided to give out new pictures of us to our parents and grandparents. Because of things being a little tight this year we were instructed by both of our families to do home made presents this year. So with the help of Chris' sister Lisa we bared the freezing cold (sometimes without even a coat) and went and got our pictures taken. I'm so happy that we were able to get it done and that we even got quite a few good ones in the process. We don't really have many pictures of ourselves besides our wedding pictures almost 3 and 1/2 years ago, and since we catalog time around here on what color my hair is, and the most recent pictures we have together my hair is jet black and long- I'd said we are quite behind!









0 comments: