Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Zira, doin what she does best

FREAKING OUT!! Good night. Poor Zira was neglected and didn't get brushed as much as she should of the past month (or 8!) and she got so matted we had to take her to get shaved. This has happened to her a few times so by now she doesn't seem to mind it as much. What she does mind though, getting her picture taken! I tried for no joke 10 minutes and these were the best ones!



Honestly, she would sit there so perfect looking at the camera, and my camera takes SO long to take one picture, by the time it took the picture she would hurry and look away! Plus, I really wanted to capture the ridiculousness of the bows in her hair before Chris comes home and makes me take them out. They just crack me up, and I didn't even have to ask for them!


I also just could not resist putting on this video, Zira and I went for a walk, and it was pretty cold today and since she lost about 5 pounds of fur ( hey, the vet said she needed to loose 5 pounds, he didn't specify where!) I made her wear her sweater outside, which she HATES so she won't freeze. And this is her, trying to in combination, get the bows off her ears and some how manage to get off the sweater in the process.

5 comments:

Becca said...

lol!!!! that is so funny!!!!!
from Gabe

Natasha said...

Hey Lanie!! I've missed you. What's new? Are you guys in your new house yet? I'm finally getting my kangen water machine and I'm so excited because they have some great promotions going on right now!!

Stephanie said...

that is pretty funny... oh Zira...

Tessa and Jeff said...

Poor Zira! LOL! I'm loving the looks of your new house! Keep us updated! Oh, and the whole "Cris gardening" thing was pretty hilarious!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Lanie- I found your Blog and I am so excited because I can finally keep up with you. I only run into every so often and its crazy. Anyway I'm not sure if you knew but I just got married so i have a new name obviously so check out my blog when you have a sec. ajmatagi.blogspot.com I would love to finally keep in touch with you. Take care!