Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home....















Well not quite, but soon it will be! Here is our new house! Its been over a year in the making and its finally almost done and we can't wait. Its been a long journey but were only a couple months away. Chris has done such an amazing job and has worked so hard. He has done most of the work all by himself, I'm very proud!!

It is in Eagle Mountain and its a beautiful house and the location is great. I was hesitant at first to be moving there but ever since I saw the "Wal-Mart Coming Soon!" sign about 5 minutes away from our house, I was sold!

This is the outside of the house, Chris says the exterior
is going to get put on this week!! It's going to be a cool
green color YAY!















Here is the Family Room, Nook and Kitchen area. In the far end of the picture will be the family room. I didn't get any good pictures of the kitchen, but I cant wait for my island!!
















This is our new master bedroom! I love all of the big windows! I can't wait to not have to share walls with my neighbor anymore!
















Master closet, the picture does it no justice! More than 30 feet of hanging space, more than 25 shelves and enough space I could put my bed in their and sleep! I hope all my purses fit.....
















Zira checking out the back yard. I'm so excited for her to have a place to run and play.

1 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

Lanie! That is so fun. It's so great to see it come to life. I'm loving the closet, it looks so big but I'm sure you'll fill it up. Now I need to put you on my blog friends list so I can keep checking your blog.